Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Running shoes vs. Sneakers

Last year at this time I was 4 months pregnant.  And still wearing heels.

  This year I am wearing these:

Running Shoes
*I love my floors.

Last year, when I went to the gym I wore sneakers.  This year my sneakers became running shoes.  Don't get me wrong, I ran on the treadmill. And when I wanted to feel pain, I ran with The Hubster.  But this year, I am learning what running around really means.  These are the shoes that I do everything in.  These are the shoes that take me to the grocery store, and to the mall for my early morning laps with G when its too cold outside.  These are the shoes that I wear in and out of my house because I have forgotten something again.  I wear these shoes before I put on my black suede, stacked heel, almond toe pumps to work.  I put these shoes on again when I am done teaching.  I should probably wear these shoes inside the house (although hubby would not be pleased to see shoe prints all over the beautiful floor).   Running up and down the stairs, getting the laundry, sprawled out on the floor with G, taking her out of the swing, putting her back into the swing, vacuuming, quickly shoving something in to my mouth to eat before she wakes up, and on and on and on....  These shoes help me get on with my day and complete the tasks I need to do with and for my family.

These shoes are comfy and practical.  And this year, they make me feel just as good as my hot pink peep toe stilettos do. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment