Saturday, 29 December 2012

The New Year Approaches...

I remember watching the big ball with all it's light drop at the stroke of 12 midnight.  I remember being so excited to stay up late and ring in the new year with my family.  I remember going out all dolled up in sparkle and shine.  I remember getting engaged at a quaint Italian restaurant. 

I remember hearing about New Years Resolutions.  I remember making them and not being able to keep them.  Sigh and Fail.

But this year, I am going to make some goals for the new year and do my darnest to keep them.  What should my goals for the new year be?   The Hubster and I have been discussing and we have both decided that instead of having a incredible looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg list, we should have a small and specifically selected handful of goals.  My list will most likelly include a decrease in shopping.  Or something like that.  Hopefully.

As I contemplate what my goals should be for the New Year, I am going to finish up my version of Italian Wedding Soup - I say my version, because I had a woman tell me that it was not authentic.. :(

I am also making some Mac and Cheese from scratch.  Cross your fingers folks.  It's a cooking-kinda-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment