It is nice when...
1) The weather is amazing and G and I can go for a beautiful walk outside.
2) The Hubster comes home from work early and he can spend some more time with G
3) I can start on my laundry
4) G goes down for a nap
5) I sleep in until 7:00 AM!
It is AMAZING when...
1) I can walk outside and not be tempted by the lure of "stuff" at the mall
2) The Hubster comes home from work early and greets me with "just because" treats - Cookies and flowers!
3)I can start laundry and finish it - Wash, Dry AND Fold - In the same day!
4) G goes down for a nap - For 3 hours! :)
5) I sleep in until 7:15 AM!
It is nice when I realize that my life has changed.
It is amazing when I realize that my life is changing and I am changing as well - And to realize that I am okay with being changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment