Tiny toes and tinier toenails. I love kissing and tickling G's feet.
And sometimes I wonder -Where will her feet take her? What will she be when she grows up?
My 7-almost-8-month old baby has transformed before my eyes. And I believe that the next years will be a blur. Sometimes I need to take a step back and soak my daughter in.
I love my girl.
I hope that my daughter's feet take her places that will contribute to her development as a woman.
I hope that G will gain an appreciation for beautiful footwear.
A controlled and reasonable appreciation.
I hope that my daughter's feet will bring people joy in both her actions and words.
I sit and watch G play. She makes me smile.
She rubs her heels together and in one swift movement she removes her socks.
And then she puts them in her mouth.
Charming.
"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Romans 10:14-15
No comments:
Post a Comment