Wednesday, 30 January 2013

The Challenge: An addition and an update


UPDATE ON CHALLENGE:

Smile people.  Or clap if you feel so inclined.
I am sticking to it. There are weeks, where I have spent more than $12.50, but I have yet to go over my monthly budget.  I know it's only January.  But i'ts the END of January.

Speaking of January, isn't this funny?


Anyways...

Since I have been so amazing,  I am going to reward myself with a terribly dreamy Philipp Lim 3.1

Hi.  How you doin'...



Just kidding.  Kinda. Sorta. Not really.  But I won't.  

I will just take a walk over to Holt and smell it.

Hello.  My name is Kristina and I am a Shoppaholic. 

Now, now. Don’t get your J Brands in a jizzy or your Guccies (Pronounced, “Goo-Chees - I do not know how to represent possession with the word, Gucci) in a gitchie.  I am not as bad as you think. 

So I dream of matching outfits and  fantasize about Tibi’s 2013 Spring collection.  While driving.  Or feeding G.  So?

So I envision platforms, stilettos and almond toes in oxblood and delicious suede.

So what?   I am real.  I can admit it.

So in addition to my reduction in spending, I will be trying 1 new activity every week, in attempt to broaden my horizons. 

Whatever that means.  Just kidding.  

This is a year of growth, so why not add new activities to my repertoire.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You've read my mind, I need to go back and read more of your blogs. They always entertain or inspire me. That bag is uh.mazing. Yes I know the bag wasn't the point of the blog, but it is. Way to get to the end of January!!

    ReplyDelete