Sunday, 27 January 2013

Sunday Sartorial: A Fun Sweater

Hello Sunday!  I love the weekends, even though they fly by super duper fast.  This weekend was still a fancy fizzle good time.  G slept in until 8:30AM (Which would have been a. Maze. Ing if I didn't wake up at 6AM.  But I appreciate the quiet time that was had)  The Hubster and I went on a romantic belated anniversary date.  A date has been LONG overdue.  Sometimes I forget how nice it is just to be alone with The Uber Dreamy McDreamster (aka The Hubster).  Not a cray cray ridiculous weekend.. But a nice one nonetheless.

Sweaters with Sayings on Them = Win.
Sweater with Symbols that Represent A Saying = Best Win.
Pictures with a Creeping G in the bottom R corner =  Top Prize in Life
So this will be my first self shot, with the exception of the professional one of myself in the top left corner of this blog.  Looking at these jeans, I think maybe they were not the best idea.  My leg line appears shorter since I cuffed my jeans.  And what is up with this face?  While my skin looks radiant, I believe the winter glare from the the sun and the snow contribute to my squinty face.

But this outfit made me feel cozy.  Or maybe it was the diva fur on the Mackage.  Whateva.

It was still a nice weekend nonetheless.




No comments:

Post a Comment