Saturday, 29 September 2012

Time Flies...

Time really flies. 
Before I knew it - School started again.
Before I knew it - She was one. 
Before I knew it - She was walking.
Before I knew it - Fall arrived.

I have a few confessions.

1) My last challenge to myself - To wear every item in my closet has sadly failed.  I have made a few purchases.... Including an awesome dress with a bird print for $10, polka dot purple jeans for less then $30.  Sigh.  I did complete a large purge, though. 

2) Blogging while working is harder - Much harder than I thought it was going to be.  Every second is precious now.  After G is put to bed, cleaning done, lunches made, laundry folded and school work
complete, I. Am. Pooped.  But I will try much harder to keep this blog updated.  I am aiming for at least once a week.

3) I am discovering real life.  Real life is hectic.  I am sure that you all already know.  I totally appreciate mothers.  Mothers of one, two, three, or (gulp) more.  Great Grandmothers.  Aunties.  Cousins.  Dads.  Uncles.  Grampas.  Anyone who has taken the time to love my family - Thank you for getting me this far.

4) I have discovered a love for second hand and sewing.  Oh yeah.

So back to the "Before I knew it"s... (Punctuation???)

Before I knew it - I was blogging again.

:)

See you all soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment