Wednesday, 28 March 2012

I love...

I love reading blogs. It's a glimpse into the minds of people that we know, people that we don't know, or people that we want to know.  I love writing.  It's a way of releasing thoughts that we can't see onto a piece of paper or computer screen.  I  love music.  It's a way of stringing words to a string of melodies and suddenly the collision of those words and notes evoke feelings.  I love teaching.  It's a way of communicating concepts in hopes that those who are in earshot are able to walk away with the knowledge of something new.  I love psychology.  It's an examination of human nature, attitudes and the theories that have been formulated in an attempt to explain them  I love shoes.  They are a way of expressing how you feel, what your style is, or how tall you want to be.  While I was pregnant with Diva every-so-often I would go into my closet and try on a pair of stilettos and walk around.  It made me happy.  What did not make me happy was were the back bending pretzel moves I had to do in order to get into those shoes.  But that is another blog for another day. 

For the purposes of privacy I will
- Refer to my daughter as Diva
- Refer to my dreamy husband as The Hubster

This blog is my attempt to gain creativity, write with fluidity and express my thoughts.  Since 2012 has been a year of major changes, and I have set a few goals in hopes that I can share my journey with my peers.  And I am trying to find a new hobby that is not so expensive.  Mr. Dreamy says that shoes do not classify as a hobby.  Hmph. 

1 comment: